Durian is the “king of fruit”, it is unique for its big size, strong odour and spine-covered rind. Durian is a native seed around southeast Asia, for example, Thailand and Malaysia. Its characteristics are large-round fruit, thorn-cover rind. Its diameter is as long as 15 centimeters and weight as 1-3 kilograms..
Durian has a specific odour. Its texture is like custard. There is a almond-like smell. Some people seem the durian is smell good, however, it is strong odour for some. It can be eaten both ripe and half-ripe. Moreover, durian can be cooked for several menu. We also can eat seed but it has to be done.
There are many benefits of durian
- Relieves anaemia and promotes healthy pregnancy
- Helps to maintain healthy bones
- Helps to alleviate depression and improves sleep
- Fight cancer
- Aids in digestion
- Increase and encourage fertility
- Used as traditional medicine